PROVEN FILTRATION TECHNIQUES FOR THE PUREST WATER
- Aquaguard UV purification
- Multiple stages of filtration
- Last-point purification
- Electronic eye
PROVEN COOLING TECHNOLOGY FROM BLUE STAR
- Faster cooling
- Lower power consumption
- High throughput
- Longer life
- Contamination-free storage
- Space saving
- Ease of service
BLUE STAR WATER COOLERS WITH INBUILT AQUAGUARD UV PURIFICATION
Ultraviolet (UV) rays are proven to be effective in killing harmful bacteria and microbes, and neutralising dangerous chemicals that may be present in drinking water. At the same time, the treated water retains all its minerals and salts.
That is why Blue Star's Water Coolers with Aquaguard UV filtration use ultraviolet radiation as a pre-treatment to sterilise and disinfect the water before it is available at the tap.
These coolers also come with a further two-step filtering process that removes physical impurities, colour, organic impurities and chlorine from the water before it is dispensed at the faucet.
A unique feature of these coolers is the last-point purification using UV technology that ensures that water dispensed remains pure and uncontaminated even during the post-filtration flow.
UNIQUE 3-STAGE PURIFICATION PROCESS
1. Unique polypropylene yarn candle to remove physical impurities from input water
2. Activated carbon cartridge for removing colour, organic impurities and chlorine
3. UV disinfection chamber to disinfect waterbone disease-causing bacteria and viruses
1. Monitors the purification process and stops the flow of water using a solenoid valve, if purification is inadequate.
2. Designed to take care higher capacity requirement & storage
3. Makes water lighter, taste natural and 100% safe to drink
4. Has unique 3-stage purification which ensures that the user drinks safe and pure water
5. Backed by Aquaguard, so rest assured that the water is 100% safe
6. Incorporates a cooling system that is very powerful and effectively faster
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.